Recipes: Serves @ 6 (we suggest fresh herbs but if you are feeling lazy or tight on time hit your spice rack)
Grilled Corn Toppings! (you can cook the corn in a pot as usual if you don’t want to grill it and STILL use these delicious toppings!
To Grill corn leave on BBQ medium to high heat for about 15 minutes until tender.
- Truffle Oil, Garlic and Parmesan Corn:
- Combine 2 garlic cloves (grated or finely chopped)
- 2 table spoons olive oil
- 1 table spoon lemon juice
- Combine the above in a bowl and baste corn the last 15 minutes of grilling. (if not grilling pour on corn when cooked)
- 3 table spoons white truffle oil
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese
- When corn is ready sprinkle with Truffle oil and cheese and enjoy
- Classic Herbed Butter Corn
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped sage
- 1/4 teasppon sea salt or kosher salt
- combine the above in bowl and pour over corn when finished cooking.
- Barbecue Glazed Corn
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 3 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt or kosher salt
- combine in bowl and baste corn the last 3 minutes of grilling (or pour over corn when finished)
- Grilled Mixed Vegetables-Veggies even the guys will like!
- 3 Red Bell Peppers-seeded and halved (cooks in 8-10 minutes)
- 3 Yellow or Green Squash-sliced length wise (cooks in 8-10 minutes)
- 3 Eggplant sliced length wise (cooks in 8-10 minutes)
- 12 Cremini Mushrooms (cooks in 8-10 minutes)
- 1 Bunch Asparagus (cooks in 4 minutes)
- 12 Green Onions (cooks in 4 minutes)
- Brush the Veggies with 1/4 cup Olive Oil and salt/Pepper to taste before grilling
- The vegetables taste great as is but if you want to add a dressing here are some good ones below!
Dressing (pour on after Vegetables are grilled)
- 3 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 1 Teaspoon Parsley Finely Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Basil Finely Chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon Rosemary Finely Chopped
Easier Dressing Options:
- Use your favorite store bought dressing (place in a pretty bowl or dispenser)
- Tzaziki Yogurt Dip (store bought placed in a bowl)
- Pesto sauce or Olive Dip (store bought placed in a bowl)
2 thoughts on “Easy BBQ Recipes: Grilled Corn with a twist & Delicious Grilled Vegetables”
GREAT RECIPES AND PICTURES-THINK DELICIOUS is spelled incorrectly
Thanks! I did this before my morning coffee!