Make one of these Green Drinks to get you in the mood for St. Patrick’s Day!
The Sparkling Shamrock-
- 1 bottle of your favorite Prosecco, Sparkling Wine or Champagne
- 12 ounces of Melon liqueur (Midouri makes one)
- Honey Dew for decoration (or any Green fruit-Kiwi’s would work)
- Sugar for the rim of the glass (optional) do this step first if using sugar
Pour 2 ounces of Melon Liqueur into champagne glass then fill the rest with the bubbly. Garnish with fruit & enjoy
Healthy Green Smoothie-
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 3 cups spinach
- 2 tbsp honey (optional)
- 1 banana
- 1 orange, peeled and halved
- 5 fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender and enjoy!
How to make your Beer GREEN….?
The easiest way to turn your Beer Green is to use a light colored beer (an IPA, pilsner or light beer)
- Squirt 4-6 drops of Green food coloring at the bottom of the beer mug
- Pour in light colored beer
- Don’t stir the beer- it should turn green on its own
One thought on “St. Patrick’s Day inspired Drinks”
How much fun! Can’t wait to try some green drinks!