Peaches are one of summer’s most tastiest fruits they also make delicious cocktails!
White Peach Sangria
Servings: 6 Servings
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle white wine, medium sweetness (don’t use $$ wine-lower priced wines work great)
- 3/4 cup peach flavored vodka (optional-the drink is good with just the wine)
- 3/4 cup peach schnapps
- 6 tablespoons frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3-4 medium sized peaches pitted and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups of colorful fruit (any fruit works, berries work great)
- In a large pitcher, combine dry white wine, peach vodka, schnapps, lemonade concentrate. Stir until frozen lemonade is melted. Add sliced peaches and other fruits.
- Refrigerate sangria until well chilled, at least 2 hours, or overnight to blend flavors. Serve over ice, and use a slotted spoon to include fruit with each serving.
Bellini…Move over Mimosa and try this delicious and very easy drink instead.
- Champagne or Prosecco
- Top off with Peach juice
Peach Cobbler- One of the easiest recipes we tried
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
2 cups sugar, divided
1 tablespoon baking powder
Pinch of salt
1 cup milk
4 cups fresh peach slices
1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Ground cinnamon or nutmeg (optional)
- Melt butter in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Combine flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, salt and milk. Stir until moistened then pour into baking dish (do not stir)
- Bring remaining 1 cup sugar, peaches, lemon juice to a boil over high heat. Stir constantly. Pour into baking dish (do not stir) can sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
- Bake at 375 for 40-45 minutes until golden brown.
- We suggest serving this warm with ice cream however it tastes great at room temperature
Grilled Peaches…you can eat them straight off the grill or top them off with something yummy
- Cut Peaches in half & remove pits
- Brush cut side of peach halves with olive oil and place on grill, cut side down.
- Grill until golden brown and caramelized, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Turn peach halves over and grill until slightly soft and just warmed through, about 2 minutes longer.
Remove from grill and eat as is or top it off with something delicious… below are some great suggestions…
- Drizzle peaches with honey or agave and top off with fresh berries, ice cream, vanilla yogurt or whipped cream
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze (available at Trader Joe’s) and Ricotta Cheese, garnish with mint
- These are also great chopped up and tossed into a salad
2 thoughts on “Delicious & Easy Peach Recipes & Cocktails…One of Summer’s Sweetest Fruits!”
Yum! Can’t wait to try these.
lovely inspiring photos,great recipes